- We employ Google Analytics and other visitor behavior information tracking software on uDebug. This information is collected anonymously. Google Analytics reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit uDebug. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you browse, see this Google page.
- You agree to unconditionally give your permission, without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and / or sell copies of all input, hints, source code and other data you provide on uDebug.
- You understand that uDebug will not furnish your personal data to any third party. With the rare exception of legal disputes, your data is retained as securely as is possible at our end.
- You agree to not use or provide software or services that interact or interoperate with uDebug. Robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers etc. are prohibited.
- You consent to not furnish misleading, unsolicited or unlawful information. Further, you agree to not spam, abuse or troll on uDebug.
- In the case of inappropriate behavior, you agree that we will moderate access and other activities solely at our discretion. This may include but not be limited to deleting, blocking or restricting usage of the site as we deem fit.
- You agree that if you register for a uDebug account but never sign in, your account will be deleted after 7 days since the date of registration.
- You agree that if you have not signed into your account for at least 366 days and have 0 karma, then your account will be deleted.
Updated on May 14, 2021.